Our monthly Legion General meeting is every 2nd Wednesday of the month at 7pm sharp.
Every 2nd Saturday of the month is our Breakfast - So remember every 2nd Saturday is the Post Public breakfast. Also the American Legion Riders Chapter 53 meet.These are some pictures from Saturday.
- HERE ARE A FEW GOOD WORDS FOR YOU ALL : -you can't let one bad moment spoil a bunch of good ones. Don't let the silly little dramas of each day get you down.
- Worry is a total waste of time. It doesn't change anything. All it does is steal your joy and keeps you very busy doing nothing.
- Never let the pain from your past punish your present and paralyze your future.
- The difference between CAN and CANNOT are only three letters. Three letter that determine your life direction.
- Hard work is a two way street. You get back exactly what you put in.
- When you learn to accept instead of expect, You'll have fewer disappointments.
- To taste the sweetness of life, you must have the power to forget the past.
- Tough times are like physical exercise, you may not like it while you are doing it but tomorrow you'll be stronger b'coz of it.